Swiss-Belboutique Napier not only welcomes families, groups of friends and couples, but it’s also a pet-friendly hotel, allowing guests to bring their furry friends along any time of year.
Pet-friendly rooms available –
Please reach out to us to check availability for the requested room category.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +64 6 280 6080
Things to Know
Swiss-Belboutique Napier isn’t just reserved for humans. But we do have a couple of pet-friendly terms and conditions to ensure every guest checks into an extraordinary stay:
- A cleaning fee of $150 will be charged upon check-in for additional cleaning – For the second pet an additional fee of $50 applies. We hold the right to increase the fee for any additional damages that might occur during your stay. Our housekeeping team will enter on a daily basis to look after your luxury experience.
- We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs (up to 10 kg), are allowed.
- While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
- Pets are not allowed to be walked in indoor public areas such as the lobby and corridors.
- We ask you to leash your pet(s) at all times when in outdoor common areas and that your fur baby is never left alone.
- Your pet must be fully house trained and we ask you to take your bestie for regular bathroom breaks.
- In consideration of other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times.
- Hotel is not responsible for the care of any pets and waives any liability without exceptions.
- Guests understand that servicing of the room can be denied if the pet(s) is deemed to be aggressive in nature.
- Length of stay restrictions may apply.